
Finally the promised snow has arrived. It came in the middle of the night. More snow is rumored and I am enjoying my day sitting on the couch with a fire in the fireplace, and a cup of hot tea. I'm afraid to step outside my house, because the snow is so pristine, and I don't want to ruin the picture.
For those of us who still love the snow, is it due to the fact that we still have the child alive inside us? Those that don't like the snow, and only see what the limitations that this magical world creates, must have lost touch with their inner child voice. The snow is just another opportunity for us to slow down our crazy lives, breathe in the crisp air, and see the beauty that this white blanket has changed our world. And for us in Seattle, it doesn't usually last long, so get out there and enjoy it!
Make a snow angel - i dare ya! After all, if you are going to put a footprint in this clean slate - make it a beautiful one!
No comments:
Post a Comment