
We have survived Easter. My busiest time of the year. Where every night of the week leading up to the resurrection Sunday has some event at the church (aka "work"). This year was different. It was work. There was no passion, no joy. My guess is that it is time to move on - but to where? Where is the next step? I know I need something that is more fulfilling than being the church lady...
Sadly, I do this very well, but I can't do it on such a low bar level. I have high expectations, and I want more commitment and level of quality that is at a higher level. The people are great, but I want more - is that a bad thing?
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment