today, I experienced 3 baptisms, 2 of which were from a woman my age, and also a 25 year wedding anniversary. I must say I feel a bit dejected in the sense that I will never be able to experience any of that. Most of all, i am sad and frustrated that i am alone. I know my "first real love' is now married with children, even tough he told me he never wanted to get married... Why is it so difficult for a strong independent woman to be with someone....? Are men really that pathetic and small and don't want someone as there equal????
your thoughts?
1 comment:
An interesting post. Sara, I have thought of you often...wondering where we went wrong...wanting for things to have turned out differently. I wish I could say that from 1992 to 2002 I was happy, but as the song says, I hate to lie. You were never far from my thoughts and...well...and. You were my first love.
Post a Comment